Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of one of the multinational healthcare companies in the Philippines. Our respected client is seeking a Compliance Manager (CPA board passer) who will report to the CFO. Successful candidate will work on a hybrid setup.
To assure that all applicable compliance standards are met in the day-to-day business operations of the Company. This includes compliance with the local laws & regulations as well as the global Company guidelines. Beyond that, the position shall act as a competent business partner for Marketing, Sales and Management Teams when it comes to compliance questions and provide solution-oriented consultancy services. Furthermore, the position will assure that new regulations will be implemented in the local processes and provide regular training to all employees in order to strengthen the compliance awareness in the organization.
- Checks all requests for HCP/ HCO engagements in order to ensure compliance with all relevant laws and guidelines. Reviews necessary pre-activity documentations for all HCP/HCO engagements (HCP/HCO Selection form). Reviews post-activity documentation for all engagements before payment processing.
- Executes internal spot checks in regular frequency.
Business Process Improvement
- Regularly (annually) reviews the Company's internal control system by identifying risks and gaps, discusses and aligns the same with the Management Team and resolves them with the implementation of corrective and preventive measures. Prepares and regularly updates Compliance-related SOPs and ensures company-wide understanding and compliance to them
- Acts as the entry point and coordinator for Data Protection topics for the Global- & Regional offices. Supports the implementation and provides training on Data Protection and Information Security. Acts as Local Advisor for Data Protection related inquiries.
- Monitors Global SOPs and ensures compliance of the local organization and processes with the respective global requirements. Collaborates with Region and Global Compliance Teams to implement new systems/process, standards & regulations, enhancement initiatives and projects. Responsible for compliance reporting to Local Management, Regional and Corporate Compliance Teams (e.g. Risk Reporting, Special Business Matters reporting, Compliance key figures, etc.)
- Responsible for the management of Compliance-related implementation and enhancement projects, triggered by Global, Regional or Local requirements.
- Responsible for first-level contract reviews
- Coordination of legal checks/advise with local law firm.
- Responsible for coordination with the Corporate Secretary and the Corporate Legal Team on regular reviews and updates corporate documents (e.g. BoD resolutions/approvals, BoD meeting minutes, Secretary Certificates).
- Acts as company PH's main contact person for Compliance-related topics towards internal and external stakeholders. Provides regular trainings to employees on Compliance-related topics (training for new employees, regular refresher trainings and trainings for new guidelines, requirements and regulations).
- Bachelor of Arts/Science or comparable degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business Administration, Finance/Accounting)
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience with at least two (2) to three (3) years work experience in a relevant field like Compliance, Regulatory Affairs or Audit.
- Internal Audit experience is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in implementing compliance programs for multinational companies - Pharmaceutical company is preferred.
- Familiar with compliance issues faced in the local environment.
- Must be willing to work on a hybrid setup, with office in Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- Good business acumen in the pharmaceutical industry and excellent in problem- solving capability.
- Knowledge of relevant applicable laws and regulations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Shows uncompromising integrity and skill in objection handling
- Persistent and objective way of working
- Solution-oriented work attitude (Business Partner)
- Good presentation skills and ability to conduct trainings effectively
- High level of reliability, diligence & independency