Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading Multinational Chemical company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 15-20 years' experience in Mechanical and Piping for the job of Construction Manager. The job is based in Purwakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report directly to the Technical Director
- Ensure that company's HSE policies & procedures are adhered to in all phases of the work
- General HSE follow up & monitoring
- Overseeing & directing construction projects from conception to completion
- Reviewing the project in depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Participating during the engineering stage for construction related matters
- Ensure construction plans, constructions specification, construction work packages, sub-contracting plan, construction schedules, RFQ and TBE, for Construction Contractors, construction procedures, method of statements, JSA and other required documents are developed with high quality and timely manner.
- Overseeing all offsite & onsite constructions to monitor and ensure compliance with contracts, approved specifications/drawings/documents, schedule & safety regulations.
- Liaise with Project team, operation, maintenance, safety & security from planning up to completion stage, to ensure all construction activities are smoothly executed.
- Minimum education Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Master Degree is an advantage
- Has minimum 15 years of experience in construction of major EPCm/EPC Projects in Chemical, Petrochemical, or in oil & gas plants with value more than USD 50 million
- Experience handling Green Field & Brown Field projects and capable in leading projects in brown field projects during plant turnaround.
- Minimum 5 years in similar position
- Has knowledge of discipline engineering design criteria, methods, & workflows from conceptual phase- up to mechanical completion and supporting requirements during commissioning stage.
- Experience in conducting training, prepare manual, plan, procedure for Construction Methods, material management, and traffic management.
- Effective communication skill & able to maintain relationship with stakeholders.