Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods company. Our respected client is looking for a highly motivated and result-driven Digital eCommerce professional who has at least 7 years of solid experience in FMCG Industry to join their company as the Country Digital eCommerce Lead. The job is based in Jakarta area, Indonesia.
- Lead and develop local e-commerce channel development strategy with a clear implementation roadmap that will deliver profitable growth of online sales and online market share of our brands.
- Deliver on e-commerce performance goals/KPIs for sales, conversion, market share and consumer engagement.
- Plan annual e-commerce spend and communicate plan with relevant stakeholders; examine spend effectiveness and efficiency every quarter.
- Managing Agencies & External Partners including distributors, platforms, eCommerce enablers, and Digital Agencies.
- Set clear KPIs and guidelines on digital & eCommerce strategy execution.
- Initiate & lead agency review on a monthly basis for Digital, Media, Creative Agencies, and e-commerce enabler making sure Brand teams are updated on digital brand performance metrics.
- Connect and ensure synergies among agencies and establish good working relationship with brand teams.
- Lead in the setup and management of owned digital assets in
country across all brands.
- Focusing on joint business planning with brand teams as owner of digital touchpoints and strategy.
- Manage efficiency in cost and time for creative assets development across functions (Ecommerce, Digital, Marketing & Trade Marketing)
- At least 7 years experience in digital marketing and consumer e-commerce.
- Solid knowledge of marketing communication channels with proven track record in planning and implementing route to market e-channel strategies and leading service providers to develop and implement successful web/mobile solutions.
- Passionate advocate of digital marketing, e-commerce, and digital innovation.
- Experience managing e-commerce platforms with technical understanding of website infrastructure related to e-commerce operations (supply chain, customer service, media mix, CRM).
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Customer oriented with strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and passionate problem solver