International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of a leading multinational food and agri-business company. Our client is seeking for a hands-on and detail-oriented Assistant Finance Manager with at least 5 years' Finance experience.
- Taking responsibility for the planning and execution of financial duties and projects of a company.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, and forecasts for the business to ensure financial stability.
- Drafting budgets, income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and reports required by regulatory authorities.
- Managing the risks involved in the financial activities of the business.
- Estimating short and long-term financial objectives by setting performance targets.
- Compiling financial reports and supervising month-end processes.
- Drafting procurement processes and signing off on purchase orders.
- Managing and monitoring metrics, KPI tracking, and reports for the financial department.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Providing training to staff members regarding financial processes
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- 5 years of experience in a senior financial position.
- A good understanding of financial management obligations, especially statutory obligations and requirements.
- Be an analytical thinker with strong investigative and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in financial planning software such as Microsoft Excel and SAP.
- The ability to work independently.
- Be able to communicate effectively in both Vietnamese and English