Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a well-established group of company, which manufactures as well as providing renewable engineering solutions for Thailand and other Asian countries. Our respected client is seeking a people oriented professional for the job of Safety, Health, and Environment Manager to manage and develop high standard plants and sites. The job is based in Pathumthani, Bangkok.
The Safety, Health, and Environment Managers will specifically act as an employee champion and change agent, supporting and challenging the management team in the key objective to improve safety, health, and environment standards for all business under the group. This is the opportunity to build global standard systems and processes to sharp future growth around people.
- Develop corporate safety and environmental protection policies for multiple plants
- Inspect and evaluate the environment, equipment and processes of multiple plants to ensure compliance with government safety regulations and industry standards.
- Ensure the site's continuous right to operate and employee engagement (or Respect for People), by developing and sustaining proactive Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) and procedures that comply with applicable laws, regulatory agency standards, and Corporate SHE directives, and that result in excellent SHE performance.
- Their chief goal is to protect the employees, customers and the environment.
- Recommend changes to protect workers and educate employees of all plant on how to prevent health problems using safety training programs.
- Manage and coordinate with local SHE, and site functions to ensure site compliance with all regulatory agency requirements, and corporate SHE directives and policies · Partner within the network to identify, share, and adopt best practices that reduce SHE risk at the sites. · Develop and drive proactive behaviour and mindset that result in an injury free workplace and demonstrate respect for our people and environment.
- Bachelor's Degree required (science, safety, engineering, or industrial hygiene preferred) · Hazardous Material and/or professional certification in safety or other relevant discipline is preferred. Experienced as occupational health and safety specialists.
- 10+ years program management and leadership experience in an integrated research and development or manufacturing organization in industrial sector.
- 4+ years people management experience
- 4+ years EHS/SHE experience in a manufacturing environment
- Should be familiar with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Standard, OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Management, ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management
- Currently using ISO 45001 as the most updated standard
- Expert knowledge related to EHS/SHE risk assessment, incident investigation, root cause analysis and management systems
- Expert knowledge of SHE regulatory requirements, risk management, and business continuity
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels · Builds trustful and effective relationships
- Able to think strategically and translate strategies into actionable plans
- Takes responsibility, drives results, and achieves expected outcomes