Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading Multinational Chemical company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 5-10 years' experience in industrial relation for the job of HR IR Assistant Manager. The job is based in Purwakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Assist HR IR Manager to formulate and recommends policies and procedures with regard to employee relations to HR Director and Senior Management in SPV.
- Conduct employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Assist IR managers/HRBP and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company. Prepare evidence for disciplinary hearings, including preparing witnesses to testify. Collect evidence for legal proceedings.
- Regularly call or meet with union or other interested parties to discuss labor relations matters, such as contract negotiations or grievances including negotiate agreements to resolve disputes.
- Reviews employee appeals through the company complaint procedure and aligned with IR Manager in managing the follow-ups.
- Prepare reports or presentations to communicate employee satisfaction, employee grievances or related data to management as well as required report for manpower office.
- Updating HR colleagues and business leaders on labor laws, healthcare regulations, best practices etc.
- Draft rules or regulations to govern collective bargaining activities in collaboration with company, government, or employee representatives
- Bachelor Degree in Legal, Management, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Industrial Relation, preferably in multinational company
- Advance level in computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and other IT Application).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with good communication skills in English
- Strong knowledge of Indonesia labor laws and Disciplinary Management
- Excellence in communication, influencing and negotiation skills, both written and oral
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hand-on HR Professional with strong influencing skill and the ability to handle a diverse group of employees
- Ability to present information and bargain with employees and managers from different levels
- Excellent services minded with customer service (employee-focused) orientation
- Willing to be based in Purwakarta