Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a top company in a Financial industry. As they have a major expansion during this year, our client is seeking for a professional with at least 17 years of experiences in handling Information System or System Integration. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Managing and ensure that all of the data integration process running smoothly
- Designing the specifications & requirements for the development of data integration
- Ensure the management of data storage and data processing facilities, also the Integrated information system and coordinate them with data storage in the headquarter
- Ensure the management of the quality of the Integrated data and information in a sustainable manner
- Ensure the coordination of the preparation of the Integrated metadata
- Ensure the implementation of surveys related to the management of Integrated data
- To direct the analysis of Integrated statistical data and information and to prepare data for publication of the Integrated report on a regular basis
- Directing the development, standardization, and coordination of the dissemination and implementation of integrated data and information services
- Ensure coordination and implementation of inter-institutional cooperation in the context of exchanging and improving the quality of Integrated data and information
- Ensure the effectiveness of the implementation of internal control, quality control and risk management of the Work Unit
- Determine the allocation of Work Unit resources in order to support the implementation of the main tasks
- Approving the administrative affairs of the Work Unit
- Carry out other tasks assigned by the Board of Commissioners.
- At least Master degree with major in Information Technology, Data Scientist or Economics
- Has at least 17 years of experience in managing and integrating data in large, preferable someone who has experiences in Banking or other Financial industry
- Experiences in mid to senior management or project manager positions will be a plus point
- Has experiences in Integrated Data Management or Data Governance in Banking or Financial Industry or in any Government Institutions.
- Has high understanding and experiences in developing roadmaps and implementing integrated data management and data governance
- In-depth understanding of financial reports and information on financial services industries, as well as macroeconomic and monetary data
- Has certification or proven track record of expertise in data management or similar field
- Excellent communication in both Bahasa Indonesia & English