International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of one of the world's leading agrochemical manufacturers. Our client is seeking a Procurement Director who have deep comprehension in the Procurement process.
- Coordinates with Regional and Global Procurement, supply chain and materials management organizations internally and with suppliers.
- Acting in a Cost Leadership position by bringing about a noticeable reduction in the Material Cost & Inventory.
- Responsible for strategic category management, supplier negotiations, contracts, and ongoing supplier management within the assigned categories.
- Introducing new technologies to manage the sourcing and purchasing process effectively.
- Reducing material cost.
- Deepening relationships with suppliers by establishing long-term relationships with vendors/suppliers & looking at new suppliers for new products being developed
- Improving Bargaining Power with Suppliers & increase the client's power as a buyer.
- Cost-effective outsourcing of not so critical or non-strategic items but having business importance.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive chemical procurement experience
- Strong management skills with the ability to lead cohesive and productive teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Experience in Sourcing Tools
- Awareness of registration for chemical raw materials
- Working Knowledge of Procurement Analytics
- Good command of spoken and written English