International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a heavy equipment manufacturing and trading company. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking a talented for Regional Service Manager position. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The dedicated Regional Service Manager will be managing of regional dealer & customer technical support, on-site repair support, claim audit, failure analysis & technical training. The ideal candidate would have strong experience in customer service with technical knowledge in heavy equipment or mechanical engineering background.
- DMS operation, registration & claim audit.
- Technical support, Failure troubleshooting, Quality improvement collection and tracking.
- Spare technical support, making recommended spare parts list & Verify part number.
- Service system & technical training to dealers.
- Monitoring, training, support dealer to used Mservice and analyze relevant data.
- Dealer aftersales ability improvement issue execution and follow up.
- Visiting key account customers collection & feedback information.
- With strong communication skill and willing to solve problems flexibly and independently. Assist aftersales manager communication with dealer's work.
- Degree in mechanical engineering and related fields.
- Proficient in MS Office and, with good skill of data analysis.
- Good communication and presentation skill in English.
- Strong background is preferred.
- Good skill for hydraulic and engine system problems.
- 5 years' experience in related business industry line.
- Capable of attend business trip to all south regions of Vietnam