International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of a global leader in building materials. Our highly respected client is seeking for a proactive and management experience manager with at least 5 years' experience for the job of Sales Manager. The job is based in Ha Noi Capital, Vietnam.
Reporting to Sales Director, the Sales Manager will lead the sales team and be responsible for brand promotion and sales revenues of full portfolio.
- Manage direct and indirect business via distributors network & projects strategically to achieve sales targets and maintain cost efficiency.
- Make plans to identify, select and support distributors to set up a strong sales network.
- Develop relationships with customers
- Responsible for following up all sales inquiries, tenders, or projects within budgets and timescales.
- Identify market trends to manage products effectively (Forecast demand; plan stock).
- Set objectives and targets for sales staff and distribution network.
- Be able to travel domestically/internationally for business
- Report sales activities and relevant market information to the Sales Director
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or relevant fields
- At least 5 years of business development/ project sales experience in the field of elevator products, M&E, Construction projects.
- Management experience is a must
- Good communication, presentation skills
- Proactive & hands-on, having can-do attitude
- Fluent in English