Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international key player in consumer electronics industry. We are looking for a senior-level of Finance and Accounting leader to join our client business in the Northeastern region of Thailand.Key responsibilities are to strengthen financial and profitability by directing and overseeing company's accounting and finance functions.
The Senior Manager is a key Finance resource which assures the propriety of all financial data collection, accounting and reporting, including preparation of a proper trial balance and detail according to accounting standard regulations.
- Lead monthly, quarterly and annual financial close and reporting process including timely and accurate internal reporting of results.
- Assist in preparation of presentations on financial matters to the Board of Directors, investors, creditors, lenders and other stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain stable cash flow management policies and procedures, and ensure cash resources are available for daily operations and business and product development.
- Provide advice and recommendations on the financial implication of business activities.
- Develop and implement goals, policies, priorities, and procedures relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and payroll.
- Maintain and manage executive responsibility for financial operations, including working capital, capital expenditures, debt levels, taxes, budget, and general accounting.
- Oversee the implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of a comprehensive job cost system.
- Update on current financial status and financial trends and forecasts of company and its divisions to the management team.
- Monitor and manage, where appropriate, company internal controls and compliance matters
- Lead the Company's annual financial audit as well as other audits as required.
- Lead, direct and develop Accounting staff.
- Train and ensure assigned employees are aware of and comply with company policies and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree
- At least 10 years of Finance and Accounting function preferably within the Real Estate, property development, or construction sector.
- Experience in the management level from company in SET or auditing company in SET.
- CPD certified.
- IPO project experienced.
- Strong understanding of accounting principle, internal control, taxation and business processes to improve business outcomes.
- Good command in communication both Thai & English.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, leadership skill.