About the job
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia is recruiting on behalf of a leading pharmaceutical company. As business growth and expansion continues, our respected client is seeking an enthusiastic and driven individual for the job of a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager. The opportunity is based in Johor, Malaysia. As a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be leading the Talent Acquisition section and a team of recruiters and be responsible for sourcing, attracting and hiring candidates for open job positions, within the organisation. Your goal will be to always meet hiring manager's needs by finding candidates that match their organisational culture and open job positions within the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) agreed with all stakeholders.
- Lead and manage recruiters to proactively identify, source and recruit candidates utilising a variety of sources including, but not limited to, internet postings and search, direct sourcing, employee and contact referrals, job fairs, research, print media, alumni groups, networking and agencies.
- Manage and build a talent pipeline and talent bank to provide a continuous supply of talents. Lead a team of recruiters in producing and issuing hiring forms and documents (eg Employee Hire Forms) promptly, ensuring all contract administration is completed promptly, accurately and efficiently and is signed off as required.
- Coordinate completion of pre-employment check with external vendors, ensuring candidates provide required information in a timely manner, regularly monitor third party's completion of all pre-employment checks in line to SLAs and Company policies.
- Attend interviews and provide guidance to hiring managers on interviewing best practices.
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout the requirement process, including a smooth transition to the HR team who will manage successful candidates from offer stage to on-boarding.
- Ensure compliance with relevant operational, controlled self-assessment (CA) and people risk control and employment legislation eg data protection
- Able to leverage networks and work with candidates and recruitment teams across time zones in order to ensure that any key or critical issues are addressed within an acceptable time frame.
- Analyse historical hiring data and future hiring plans to identify the right sourcing models for the company.
- Create a framework that provides clear view of talent supply (bench strength) and demand, informs talent decisions, and assist in prioritising future workforce investment
- Keep abreast of Best in Class talent acquisition practices and model and market supply and demand situations and make best use of the information for the benefit of the Company.
- Proactively prepare and present recruitment activities and KPls such as aging, vacancies, cost etc in weekly recruitment calls, reports and dashboard and work on improving these metrics over a period.
- Drive the full utilisation of recruitment software (g Recruitment Module) and undertake digitalization effort through all aspects of recruitment processes.
- Proven work experiences in multinational companies and/or recruitment agencies
- Hands-on experience with recruitment software and applicant tracking system
- Clear understanding of business and roles
- Ability to identify the right candidates for the organisation
- Incredible attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and team management skills