Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the leading Fast Moving Consumer Group Companies in Indonesia. Our respected client is seeking a professional. The job is based in Indonesia.
- Lead the development & implementation of sustainable sourcing strategy required for the business, and ensure its efficient operation, and long term sustainability
- Ensures all commercial transactions are consistent with Commercial policies and procedures
- Source raw material (natural resources or commodities), packs and other raw materials cost effectively and contribute to meeting business objectives.
- Drive the implementation of upcountry supply chain strategy resulted from the changes/development of the current environment/competition in a number of different locations/hubs, is responsible for the direct outcome of the competitiveness the operation
- Drive leadership through commercial activities to identify, select, develop and optimise savings opportunities in indirect & pack sourcing activities along the supply chain i.e., in packaging materials, logistics, chemicals, services, consumables, machinery, equipment, etc.
- Ensures that goods and services in the above categories are obtained at the lowest total cost, consistent with consideration of quality, reliability of source, urgency of requirement, protection of confidential information, and transfer and management of intellectual property risk.
- Performing quality assurance activities with internal/external suppliers
- Proactively seeks regional and global opportunities for utilizing the purchasing "power of one" to increase buying leverage and deliver value for money
- Managing business risk through supplier and market management, strategic sourcing , contracting and hedging techniques to ensure maximum value for money in the procurement of any and all goods and services
- Lead the development & the implementation of a long term sustainable sourcing strategy for Indonesia and set/deliver agreed targets using the right monitoring and measuring (M&E) method. The implementation is set through activities to improve productivity (3PP), certification & service delivery model
- Lead the implementation of global sustainability initiative within our pipeline and provide the ground for piloting any new development or innovation within Indonesia by engaging directly with farmers and farmer groups around our upcountry facilities, the global sustainability group and other stakeholders including local and international institution, government agencies and industry partners.
- Engage with external cocoa sustainability stakeholders within the region to drive sustainability agenda and implementation which includes key governmental /institutional bodies that have or can have an impact on the sustainable sourcing initiatives.
- Establish cocoa traceability and verification systems within the "sustainable sourcing" to facilitate appropriate certification processes to underpin the necessary consumer confidence in any claims that we wish to make regarding the `sustainability" & "transparency" of our cocoa products.
- Drive the implementation of sustainable in generation (SiG) within the business to achieve our global target and timeline
- Provide coaching and job training for direct reports to enhance the quality of their work and their competencies, so that target can be delivered and achieved.
- Perform yearly appraisal of all direct reports to ensure that they are aware of their developmental needs & career path. Developing the talents, capabilities and careers of all team members
- Motivate & engage team to deliver results. Develop a strong team with a high level of commitment and mutual support
- Always efficiently manage the number of contractors in the field. Treasury Initiative
- Create and submit an expense budget plan.
- Make sure your spending and goals are monitored regularly to ensure that you do not exceed your agreed budget.
- Provide strategic advice and support to the company as a member of the company's management team
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to meet their needs Promote to ensure understanding and address appropriate levels of challenges
- Promote innovation through relationships between sustainable procurement initiatives and internal / external stakeholders
Context and scope
- Supplier selection, collectors / Ability to make competitive, innovative and value-added purchases in stakeholder and elsewhere through farm-level purchases, combinations selected for demonstration months, selected growing areas, inland shopping, Non-stakeholder springs, semi-fermented and fermented beans.
- Managing internal / external customer expectations, especially at the service level.
- Developed specialty bean supply chains in various locations to manage the complexity of inland resources and operational environments.
- Practicing Martian business ethics in Indonesia is challenging in this job.
- At least Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years of management experience
- Raw material procurement experience
- Supply chain and sustainability experience Benefits
- High oral and written communication skills in English
- Planning for integrity and trust,
- Pursuit of results and management and measurement of work
- Behavior-oriented and priorities
- Management of vision and objectives, effective team building, motivation of others
- Knowledge of effective procurement, trade negotiations, price risk management
- Drafting legal contracts, stakeholder involvement, responsible procurement
- Supply management
- Planning and project management
- Commercial finance