Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading food manufacturer.
Our respective client is looking for an Assistant Accounting Manager who will analyze the financial information and prepare financial reports for identifying or maintaining liabilities, tax liability, assets, or other financial activity records. This role will be reporting to the Accounting Manager, with onsite work set-up and is located in Paranaque, Metro Manila.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Financial Managers and other team members to execute various accounting tasks successfully.
- Maintain company ledgers and daily financial transactions.
- Create financial documents such as bills, invoices, pay orders, payables, receivables, and purchase orders.
- Identify discrepancies in ledgers and accounts, tracking them to the source and correcting them.
- Manage payroll activities and release salaries.
- Coordinate and manage payment and billing details of external service providers, contractors, and vendors.
- Verify payments and deposits made through the company account and coordinate with the bank.
- Create daily reports for management and team members
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy must be a CPA
- At least 10 years of work experience in the manufacturing industry and managing people
- Experience in handling a large number of invoices
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and with a strong personality
- Distinctive communication and presentation skills, strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Flexible and resourceful in challenging and changing situations