Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading fashion distribution and retail company. We are looking for an Assistant HR Manager. This role will be responsible in the end-to-end recruitment process and enables the company to continually acquire competent individuals to achieve organizational goals in a timely manner. The role is also in charge in ensuring effective and efficient new hire training through series of training sessions in coordination with respective departments. The position co-leads in the implementation of all internal and external programs of the company as guided by the company policies and procedures. The Assistant HR Manager will report directly to the Talent Operations Head. This hybrid setup and their office is based in Makati, Metro Manila, Mondays to Fridays, from 7am - 6:30pm.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Ensures that all headcount requirements are met within Service Level Agreement
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Coordinates with contractors, headhunters and other recruiter providers on manpower needs and ensures timely deployment of talents.
- Ensures proper conduct of orientation and sees to it that all on-boarding procedures are carried out.
- Updates and maintains applicant data base for reports and reference.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Finds strategic ways on how to pool, sustain and develop talent acquisition plans.
- Implements employer branding to ensure that company is marketable, especially for recruitment purposes.
- Facilitates training to new hires and coordinates with respective departments on schedule.
- Prepares needed training materials such as but not limited to training outline, TSA Kit, etc.
- Provides support through logistics and payments on both internal and external programs.
- Provides support to other duties and tasks as needed as required by Immediate Superior
- Conceptualizes and implements employee engagement activities and HR initiatives.
- Spearheads monthly engagement projects/activities
- Prepares necessary logistics and documentation.
- Coordinates with connected internal departments to ensure smooth run of activity.
Other ad hoc tasks related to the role that may be assigned:
- The Assistant HR Manager carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Specifically, the position carries out the following Officer responsibilities:
- Planning-forecasting needs, prepares actual plans, and budgets and arranges time schedule; develop policies and simplified procedures.
- Organizing- maintains coordination of activities across level through sound structure and regular interaction between and among group of employees.
- Leading- develops high performing employees with full awareness and support to vision and core values of TRCI through rational decision making, training, and coaching, opening communication channels like regular meeting and discussion, and employee recognition.
- Managing - sets performance goals and standards to measure actual performance and determine performance plans.
- Handle other ad hoc projects as may be assigned.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management and or equivalent.
- With at least 5 years supervisory experience or 3 years managerial experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Systematic and organized, energetic and has an active personality.
- Proficient in Google Suite applications.
- Proficient in English, both in oral and written communication.
- Hardworking, flexible with keen attention to details.
- Has the ability to multi-task and work with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge with MS Visio, Canva and/or Adobe Photoshop are an advantage.