International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a world-leading a Business Development Manager for manufacturing startup. You will be responsible for identifying the IoT business opportunities, providing automation products into the factory automation and process automation sectors, managing the sales-pipeline, building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients.
- Develop sales by identifying, generating and pursuing potential business opportunities and viable income streams for IoT solutions
- Generate new business lead in emerging markets like hydrogen & renewable energy sectors etc.
- Prepare business proposals, sales pitch and other business development material
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term IoT service sales rolling forecasts and special reports and analyses
- Interact with business leaders and drive engagement by offering IoT 4.0 solutions (from ground to cloud)
- Expand various sales channel including B2B, OEM, distributor etc.
- Master or Bachelor Degree holder in Automation Engineer or related
- Proven track record of sales achievement within IoT solutions and industry 4.0
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a technical sales position
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Fluent in spoken and written in English