Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the fast-growing property industry. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 8+ years of experience in the industrial sector for the job of Business Development Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts.
- Locate potential business deals by contacting potential customers, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Define and follow up on yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new services
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs,
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals.
- Assist in the completion of monthly targets.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Civil Engineering, or Industry Related.
- Overseas graduate Overseas experience is an advantage 10+ years of Business development with at least 5 years on managerial level Prior BD experience is both mixed-use and landed house
- Advanced communication skills and strong negotiation Highly understanding of feasibility studies
- Experience with serviced residences operator is an advantage
- Ability to work with property agents
- Agile and dynamic personality