|Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading motorcycle dealership. The CFO will be responsible for overseeing all financial operations, financial planning, and accounting functions. The role will ensure the financial health, optimizing financial strategies, and supporting the company's growth initiatives. This role is on an onsite work set-up and will be reporting to the Owner. |
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Financial Strategy: Develop and implement financial strategies aligned with the dealership's business objectives, ensuring sustainable growth and profitability.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Lead the annual budgeting process, create detailed financial forecasts, and monitor budget variances to support informed decision-making.
- Financial Reporting: Prepare accurate and timely financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements, for internal and external stakeholders.
- Cost Management: Monitor and control operating costs, identify areas for cost reduction or efficiency improvement, and ensure cost-effectiveness in dealership operations.
- Cash Flow Management: Manage cash flow to meet the dealership's financial obligations, optimize working capital, and ensure sufficient liquidity.
- Financial Compliance: Ensure compliance with all Philippine financial regulations, tax laws, and accounting standards relevant to the automotive industry.
- Inventory Management: Oversee inventory control processes to optimize stock levels, minimize carrying costs, and maintain a well-managed inventory turnover rate.
- Financing and Leasing: Manage financing and leasing arrangements with customers, banks, and financial institutions, negotiating favorable terms and maintaining strong relationships.
- Dealer Incentive Programs: Evaluate and participate in manufacturer or distributor incentive programs to maximize profitability.
- Team Leadership: Build and lead a finance team, providing guidance and mentorship to develop their skills and ensure departmental effectiveness.
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in the same role (CFO, Finance Director). Team management experience is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field (MBA or CPA preferred).
- In-depth knowledge of Philippine financial regulations, tax laws, and automotive industry dynamics.
- Proficiency in financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Strong negotiation and relationship-building skills for dealing with manufacturers, banks, and customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions to enhance financial performance.