Chief Technology Officer - Electric Vehicle (B2B Logistics Services)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading Multinational company in logistics services. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 15 years' experience in Electric Vehicle for the job of Chief Technology Officer - Electric Vehicle (B2B Logistics Services). The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the CEO and COO in setting and driving technological vision and product strategy.
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, product management, and annual technological planning
- Make executive technology decisions on behalf of the company.
- Set a future-state technological vision.
- Make investment decisions to align the company with the determined vision for its technology needs.
- Aid in the delivery of technology projects for the end user (customer).
- Outline and support the goals for technology research and development.
- Create and maintain timelines for the development and deployment of all technology services.
- Stay aware of technology trends, best practice and industry developments.
- Manage a technology budget and time frames.
- Act as the technology and business expert.
- Ensure that the company's technological resources meet short and long-term business needs.
- Make informed decisions that will impact the current and future state of company operations.
- Maintain a customer-focused outlook.
- Ensure that all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or an equivalent in work experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a technological role.
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to delegate efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written form.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate diverse and complex information.
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills.
- Advanced technological skill set and knowledge of the industry.