Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia is recruiting on behalf of a leading healthcare multi-national company. As business growth and expansion continues, our respected client is seeking an enthusiastic and driven individual for the job of Client Services, Services Delivery. The opportunity is based in Selangor, Malaysia.
As the Client Services, Services Delivery, you will be playing a critical role to to bring continuous improvements within the client services team and the management of the in-house computer systems, laptops, desktops, and peripherals both on site and remotely. With a major focus on our service desk system, Citrix and SCCM system, this includes receiving, prioritizing and documenting routine application updates and project requests. This role will also be a key part of our problem management resolution.
Strategy, Planning, Acquisition & Deployment
- Create and maintain a patch management process
- Participate in application upgrade projects.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems.
- Alert management to emerging trends in incidents.
- Participate in and support capacity planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems, software, and clients in conjunction with end users and department managers.
- Install and configure Citrix applications.
- Liaise with, and provide training and support to, the client services team to bring to productive service and implement change.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot our Citrix and SCCM environment.
- Where required, install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot associated end user workstation software and networking software products.
- Collaborate with analysts, application developers, and system owners in the testing of programs, applications, and interoperability.
- Recommend hardware or software changes needed to optimize Citrix deployments, configuration, or maintenance.
- Perform and report on regional preventative maintenance.
- Develop, document, and maintain policies, procedures, known issues, and associated training plans for changes on transition to productive service
- Successful training and couching of the client services team to avoid escalations of tickets due to lack of knowledge.
- Perform problem management tasks necessary to fulfill service level agreements with end users
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software problems.
- Perform and test system configuration to ensure successful mass rollout of client application packages.
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- 8 years technical hands-on IT experience
- 5 years' experience administrating SCCM and Citrix environments
- Experience with delivering large scale client changes in geographical diverse landscape
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Information Systems
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practice
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.