Executive recruitment Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting a Consumer Support Call Center Manager on behalf of a multinational electronics manufacturing company. The role will directly report to the Director for Order Management and will be based in Lapu-lapu City, Cebu with mid-shift/night-shift and onsite work setup. Company offers relocation subsidy for applicants outside Cebu province.
- Key manager within the Order Management & Customer Service function with direct accountability for developing and sustaining a call center culture of best in class customer service.
- Manage team including supervisors and customer service representatives from selection, training and development, coaching, counseling, and performance management.
- Assists in defining metrics and measuring performance for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Support the development and maintenance of all statistical reporting for the customer service functions, including timeliness, accuracy, and quality
- Create and provide monthly scorecards on KPIs ensuring stakeholders remain updated on performance.
- Responsible for the attainment of established KPIs and Service Level Agreement metrics.
- Develop and manage overall forecast, budget, and staffing models for the Call Center
- Responsible for the establishment of and compliance with standard practices in the Call Center and for implementing best practices and continuous process improvement.
- Balances stakeholders with diplomacy - Anticipating the needs of multiple, high profile stakeholders while protecting the priority of order management responsibilities.
- Ensures accountability - Holding self and others accountable to be accurate, precise, and timely
- Proficient in English Language - written and spoken
- Bachelor's degree
- Eight (8) plus years of related experience
- Five (5) + years senior call center management experience
- Five (5) + years CRM System experience; preferrable experience in on Zendesk or Salesforce software
- Intermediate or Proficient Level with Microsoft Office Experience: PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams, CRM
- Willing to work either on mid-shift/night-shift (depending on management)