Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf on behalf of an American multinational company, with products sold in over 180 countries. Our respective client is looking for Employee Care Specialist (Japanese Speaker). This job is based in Rockwell with hybrid set up.
- 60k to 85k Base Pay
- Guaranteed 14th month pay
- Leave conversion
- PHP10,000 annual medical reimbursement
- New Hire Kit with company jacket
- Retirement plan
Your 'day to day'
- You will be the first line and key contact for customers approaching SSC on HR related queries. You will act as an expert for all HR services provided to the assigned market(s), be the main focal point for local HR Teams and HR Management and perform local C&B related activities.
Your core responsibilities
- Provide customers with complete, accurate and timely answers according to global and local guidelines, within the frames of HR KPIs (Preferably with Salesforce experience)
- Maintain HR2U (Experience in SAP would be an advantage) data and perform audit in accordance with Internal Controls requirements, Audit Procedure, OPMs and HR KPIs as well as support the SSC Compensation team during execution of global cycles (IC, Merit, Salary Surveys)
- Prepare high quality standard reports, including calculations and simulations. Run reports and eligibility checks in order to support local C&B cycles (awards, variable pay, benefit programs)
- Coordinate and execute complex mass changes by analyzing org. structure, file preparation, and follow up with involved parties
- Proactively identify areas and ways of improvement within services provided by HR SSC. Initiate and lead CI projects in order to improve service efficiency
- Play key role in knowledge retention in the team by on-boarding and training HR Generalists and create and update work instructions on a regular basis