Finance Manager - Manufacturing
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of the leading Furniture Manufacturing company in Indonesia, our client is seeking a professional with at least 8 years of experience in Finance and Manufacturing for the job of Finance Manager. The job is based in Tangerang, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Prepare regular reports such as daily, weekly and monthly as well as yearly in a good, correct, accurate and timely manner to the BOD (Board of Director).
- Improving existing procedures to be more efficient and effective, so that the finance and accounting department can present and support factory/company operations.
- Manage, review and monitor team operations so that they can run smoothly, both in terms of documentation and existing systems.
- Make decisions in accordance with the responsibilities and procedures that apply and are willing to follow what is agreed upon with management.
- Examine all reports related to finance carefully, correctly and can provide input if needed.
- Study the latest regulations related to finance, accounting and taxes that apply in Indonesia and always inform management.
- Provide input and act as a representative of the company if necessary.
- Responsible for all related matters such as AR, AP, cash flow management, financial forecasts and others, and reported regularly to BOD.
- Checking import payments, managing asset management, inventory, and others related to finance in detail.
- Minimum 4-8 years of experience in the factory / manufacturing.
- Having strong, assertive leadership and interpersonal skills, and being PROACTIVE.
- Able to work in a team and independently if needed.
- Ability to work under pressure such as meeting time targets, accuracy and accuracy of work reports.
- Understand financial reports and rules related to finance, both manual and system (can be learned).
- Trustworthy and dependable.