Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of an international non-life insurance company in Bangkok. The company has been providing online insurance for car, motorcycle, and travel for clients in Thailand.
Fully responsible for all financial planning, budgeting, and reporting activities. Responsible for accurate and timely recording of all financial and accounting transactions by maintaining disciplines of internal controls, authorizations, balances and checks across all departments and partners. Working closely with the Head of Finance Thailand to ensure plans are derived with the business, regularly re-forecasted and managed against reported results
- Supervise the Finance operations team to facilitate accurate and timely recognition of daily, weekly, monthly, and annual transactions.
- Co-ordinate prompt month end closing to ensure all financial transactions are reported timely & accurately in compliance with the regulation, group, audit and industry requirement.
- Generate monthly financial reports and consolidating into group, management, insurance, statutory and tax views, including perform performing reconciliations between the various differing reporting views and analysis results against plans.
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and annually cash-flow forecast and scenario planning.
- Manage audit and CIT activities.
- Control vendor master file, bank mandate and general expenses authorization limits for Thailand entities.
- Ensure that all entities comply with the group reporting and accounting policy requirements, implementing necessary changes as needed, maintaining and normalizing charts of account locally and at group level to improve efficiency and reconciliation analysis and account mapping on group submissions.
- Enhance accounting system and financial processes, to simplify and automate month-end group reporting, budgeting, reconciliation analysis and reporting checks.
- Support Group FP&A Manager for group reporting, budgeting and analysis as requested.
- Supporting ad-hoc projects for the company, which is required for financial contribution or involvement.
- Experience in financial planning & reporting.
- Strong understanding of financial reporting and management and interlinking between P/L, Cash-flow & B/S
- Excellent financial modelling and planning skills, particularly in Excel.
- Good technical insurance accounting knowledge.
- Good analytical skills.