Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of the world's leading security and facility services operated in Thailand for longer than five decades. The company has served multi-functional business units e.g. property management, education, hospitality, retail etc. and also served various type of facility services e.g. cleaning, engineering solution, facility management as well as security
This position will be an advisor to the business and a guardian on finance matters. Reporting to the Country Finance Lead, you are expected to create a culture of data-driven insights to drive business performance. You are not just responsible for the accounting aspects but building the analytics backbone that would enable the organization to be a truly digital & data-driven business. The role requires proven leadership and in-depth knowledge of technology, digital data & financial processes.
- Perform periodic & ad-hoc administrative tasks and configurations to ensure smooth operational run and accurate reporting.
- Produce documents as necessary for internal reference and support / response to the query on allocation engine related.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sale report to support the business performance management and act as a true business partner to sales functions by providing relevant information on their financial performance (sales, overruns) and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Assist for financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting for each business department. These includes providing financial analyses and support to help senior executives make key decisions.
- Support Finance project implementation for the new Accounting system, ERP system, and IFRS 17 solution.
- Oversee process and quality of finance transactional processing and identify opportunity for process improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields with around 8 years of experience in Planning, Finance & Accounting
- Ability to develop creative solutions to problems and work with the larger team
- Strong Change management skills
- Strong business partner who can influence and effectively challenge business stakeholders
- Energy and desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results
- Strong collaboration, consensus building, problem resolution and communication skills are a prerequisite