Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a shared service of integrated suppliers of offshore operations, well services technology, and engineering solutions in more than 20 countries. Our reputable client is looking for First Line Maintenance Support Engineer who is amenable to work in a hybrid set up under a morning shift schedule. The office is located in Paseo De Rojas, Makati City.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Evaluate, solve, and complete continuous improvements within CMMS system according to process workflow.
- Assist Maintenance Support Engineers in establishment of new hierarchies, maintenance activities, and allocation of basic data for new equipment or units.
- Review documentation and extract relevant data for CMMS system.
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time.
Key job requirements include:
- Has a bachelor's degree in any Engineering course
- With at least two (2) years of experience in technical/maintenance and operations in a Global Business Services catering oil and gas, clientele is an advantage but not required.
- Has experience working in a multicultural environment, experience in shared services environment is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in Computer Based Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and ERP systems.
- Has knowledge and familiarity with building and developing hierarchy structure and different planned maintenance tasks in CMMS systems.
- Has knowledge on reading and interpretation of Mechanical and Electrical Detailed Drawings, Block diagrams and P&ID.
- Can coordinate and communicate with internal and external overseas partners and counterparts
- Can work independently and able to collaborate with cross functional team
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions within scope, procedure, and guidelines
- Structured, accurate, systematic and ability to deliver within deadlines