Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a payment software company that focuses on developing safe, secure, and certified face to face and online payment solutions.
Our esteemed client is in search of a seasoned professional with managerial expertise and a robust understanding of operational procedures within the payment software industry for the job of General Manager.
The General Manager is expected to oversee all departments on behalf of the Owner/Managing Director. Your main responsibility will be to identify and achieve business growth and operational efficiencies while upholding the company's core values. Expect that you will be representing the company in key business deals and events. It is important that you are a team player and can easily adapt to different situations and personalities and will be reporting daily to the Owner/Managing Director. The job is in Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines, and offers a Hybrid Work Set-up.
Key job responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily operations of the organization.
- Develop strategic plans for optimized productivity.
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement.
- Directly manage key functional managers and executives.
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships.
- Be able to assess profitability of projects and conduct proper project cost analysis.
- Be able to provide decisive and clear direction/decisions to the team when needed.
- Be able to create ways to retrieve customer and employee data to make data driven decisions.
- Create and execute annual business plans in-line with provided departmental budgets.
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers.
- Delegate responsibilities to the best employees to perform them while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values.
- Prepare regular reports for stakeholders.
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
Key job requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business management, information technology, computer science and other related field
- Proven experience in a managerial role
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Above-average communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
- Ability to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable
- Strong working knowledge of operational procedure in payment software industry