Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf Financing Services. Our respected client is seeking a player who has a pivotal role in driving Collections initiatives, managing relationships, and ensuring compliance with company and business standards. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- To maintain AR quality through visiting problem customers.
- Able to make coordination with local authority to held repossession of company units.
- Proficient in negotiation to handling customer on special attention.
- expert in make report to the leader and make clear description of the real situation of customers
- Willing to take long trip to jobsite or remote area to collect or doing repossession.
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- At least Bachelor degree from any major, but prefer to have law background
- 7+ years' work experience from an asset finance company or a financial service organisation
- Prefer to familiar with construction industry
- High attention to detail, problem-solving mindset, and strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and work as needed to ensure deadlines are meet