Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of the leading international bank in Thailand. The company is seeking 'Internal Auditor' based out Thailand. The company has been providing commercial banking, investment banking, insurance, asset management, aircraft leasing and other financial services in line with the complex demands of different customers. The company also provides payment and settlement services including bank draft, promissory note, check, remittance, bank acceptance, entrusted collection of payment, collection with acceptance, centralized payment, check loading and bill custody
The position is responsible for conduct operational auditing, define, and develop audit scope and analyze the effectiveness of internal controls and risk management of the bank.
- Conduct operational auditing, audit project as per approved annual audit plan.
- Define and develop audit scope, audit procedure, and prepare audit report.
- Evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of internal controls and risk management of the bank.
- Identify and report findings of the audits on risks and recommend course of action needed.
- Follow up implementation of all previous audit recommendations/ rectification.
- Other issues required by the Head of Audit Department
- Bachelor's or master's degree in finance, Accounting, or related field.
- At least 5 years' experience in Audit in financial industry.
- Global Market, Trade project, Liquidity Risk Management or Market Risk Management knowledge is required.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, and team player.
- Excellent English communication would be preferable.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) is an advantage.