Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of one of the largest FMCG companies in the Philippines. Our respected client is seeking for a Key Account Specialist (North Central Luzon) who is highly motivated with a passion for driving business and financial growth, build strategic partnerships with existing and new business. The office is based in Pampanga and work setup is hybrid, onsite and field work, Mondays to Fridays.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Develop growth strategy for financial gain and client satisfaction.
* Promote Products/Portfolio, address client objections.
* Research to identify new market opportunities and clients needs.
* Provide reliable post-sales support and feedback.
* Maintain sales records and manage stock turnover and receivables.
* Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
* Act as primary contact for new potential clients.
* Increase sales in existing territories.
* Set goals and plans for business and revenue growth.
* Bachelor's degree in business management or any related field
* Open to Fresh graduates
* At least 1-2 years' experience in Key Accounts Management
* Exceptional communication skills
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Able to manage time effectively and plan tasks effectively
* Proficient in customer service and sales techniques to generate leads
* Advanced presentation skills, persuasion skills and people skills