Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of an international fluid control system manufacturing company. Our respected client is seeking an experienced plant operations leader who had an innovation production and manufacturing management background to develop and implement a production facility for a world-class plant in Chonburi - Rayong Thailand.
The Operations and Manufacturing Manager is responsible for leading and developing manufacturing processes design and operational setup for a green field plant. After the greenfield phrase, the manager will lead manufacturing and engineering teams to deliver a strong improvement process to ensure regulatory compliance and drive the factory performance. This role requires strategic vision and execution.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the operations of all major departments, including production, machinery, and processing, within company guidelines.
- Direct and supervise the day-to-day production operations of a manufacturing plant.
- Overseeing all production lines and the distribution of manufactured goods to ensure timely and effective delivery to the client.
- Provide engineer expertise for production lineimprovement and modification projects.
- Provide technical expertise of maintenance engineering improvement through data analysis techniques i.e. Root cause analysis, Failure Mode Effects and Analysis.
- Devising methods and processes to increase overall machinery capacity.
- Develop professional engineering practice in the plant engineering department.
- Plan the use of human resources, resources, and daily resource capability, unit level, as necessary. Delegate tasks and accountability supervise staff, monitor, and evaluate performance.
- Recommends and implements changes regarding production capability, tooling, machine replacement, and staffing to support production plans and cost-effective procedures, systems, tooling, equipment, etc., to continually improve manufacturing productivity.
- Liaise with the quality control department of an organization to make sure products meet set production specifications.
- Set appropriate short terms team goals to achieve long-term objectives, monitor progress, and adjust on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Leverage the company's culture to create an inclusive working environment where team members are engaged, feel valued, and are motivated to be strong contributors
- Actively participate with the advanced manufacturing leadership team from different branches to develop and implement the local operations strategy that supports the business objectives.
- Oversee all operations, analyze problematic situations, and devise best practices, contributing to overall plant uptime and increased productivityto ensure company growth
- At least bachelor's degree in engineering or business administration related field is required.
- Solid experience working in automation manufacturing environment with proven factory management, production, and engineering management experienced.
- Leadership in establishing a start-up business and developing members of staff will be advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and experience with complex transactions with little supervision.
- Highly organized individual with ability to work within international standards norm of practice.
- Presentable with great communication skill.
- Proficient in English and able to operate MS office, MS Project.