Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of the world's largest supplier of semiconductor test equipment for logic, RF, analog, power, mixed-signal and memory technologies and deliver test solutions to developers and manufacturers of a broad range of integrated circuits, packaged separately or integrated as cells in system-on-a-chip (SOC) devices. The company is based in Lapu-lapu City, Cebu and the role is open for on-site and wfh set-up.
The Oracle PL/SQL Developer will be responsible in providing day-to-day support and maintenance as well as participating in designing and developing integrations.
Key job responsibilities:
- Create process design, functional designs, configuration, setups, conversion, testing and documentation
- Provide day-to-day end user support of Oracle 11.5.10 application including trouble-shooting application, data, and interface issues; maintains system user-roles and security functionality within applications, resolve break fix issues, liaise with end users and technical resources.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations and application support, maintain the service level agreement with higher customer satisfaction for help desk tickets raised by the end users.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2+ years direct support of application end-users in a corporate environment.
- Hands on Experience in Oracle PL/SQL is a must including creation and modification of reports, database queries, packages, stored procedures, tables, indexes, functions and others.
- Experience in Oracle forms, Oracle Report, workflow and XML developer is a plus.
- Having knowledge of Financial Modules (AP, AP, GL) or Manufacturing Modules (PO, BOM, OM) experience is a plus.
- Must be able to work cross functionally, communicate effectively with global user base and manage multiple tasks at any given time.
- Willingness to work extended hours (if needed) to facilitate the needs of the organization.
- Excellent development skills using Oracle EBS tool sets.
- Ability to work remotely from remote office and support global end users.
- Strong documentation skills