Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading top national consumer goods company. Our respected client is looking for a driven and ambitious Consumer Goods professional for PPIC Manager role who has been in the consumer good industry with at least 7 years of experiences. The job will be based in Cikande, Indonesia.
- Responsible for communicating information about production plans and timetables to relevant departments.
- Based on sales projections, manages warehouse inventories in relation to client demand.
- Keeps an adequate stock of all commodities, including products, raw materials, and finished goods, in accordance with the quality management system.
- Audits warehousing, logistics, and inventory.
- Recommends manufacturing efficiency whenever it is possible or essential.
- Holds routine team meetings to make sure that strategic plans and objectives are accomplished. a component of the operations department that runs separately.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Equivalent
- At least 7 years of working experience in Production/ Inventory Planning
- Knowledge in food category is an advantage.
- Good English proficiency