Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading homegrown financial services company, offering consumers technology-enabled solutions and a wide range of financial products and services. This insurance company is looking for a Product Manager who has experience facilitating the development and management of insurance products. The job is based in BGC, Taguig City, Philippines.
About the role:
The Product Manager assists the Chief Product Officer in facilitating the development and management of insurance products in Singlife Philippines.
Key responsibilities include:
- Product Management Team Support
- Facilitate product development actions in the PMT through the company's Product Approval Process - from refining product specifications, operational processes and guidelines to obtaining sign-offs from relevant stakeholders
- Provide insurance product inputs to meet branding, operations, technology requirements - including review of user interface product materials, operations guidelines and perform insurance product UAT
- Facilitate and provide guidance to the PMT in implementing product development and management actions such as product campaigns, re-pricing or product pull-out.
- Product Management
- Define product specifications in coordination with the business
- Define operational requirements in coordination with underwriting, policy servicing, claims and technology
- Monitor company products' performance and identify and recommend product management actions
- production of the full Product-Pricing report which lays-out the requirements needed for product launch
- Production of materials for and reporting to the company's Product Oversight Committee
- Monitor and conduct studies on industry & insurance product trend and identify relevant product actions
- Insurance Commission Product Submission
- Drafting and finalizing policy contract provisions and other policy related forms
- Collation of product submission documents such as the IC checklist, among others
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/ Management, Communications, Mathematics or Statistics or Finance or related course
- Minimum of seven (7) years' experience in Product Management / Development in a life insurance company
- Preferred if one has handled product development or project management of the development of both traditional and unit-linked, individual and group life insurance products
- Familiar with agile project management methodology
- Resourceful, proactive and works well with others.
- Well versed in English, both written and spoken