Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Multinational Construction Company for the role of Project Manager. The job description will be as follow :
Job Description :
- Project Execution Strategy: Develops and implements with the Management and Operations Manager
- Project Planning: Develops and monitors the Master Project Schedule
- Communications: Provides reporting to all stakeholders such as customer, business partners and management. Agrees with Operations Manager the interface with the customer and delivers in accordance with the agreement.
- Project Organization: Organizes the project team and ensures that the team members have clearly identified roles, responsibilities, defined interfaces and are empowered within their scope of duties.
- Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Management: Launches the preparation and monitors inspection test programs. Ensure Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety requirements are applied.
- Claim Management: Addresses claims by deciding on appropriate actions and leading them to a proper settlement based on the defined strategy.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
- A minimum 5 years working experience as a Project Manager in steel structure manufacturing industries or relevant industries
- Requires technical knowledge of overall steel structures, its design and operational skill to be able to intelligently coordinate project with customer and the project team
- Requires tact and organizational ability to coordinate the project with numerous functional departments and the customer to ensure successful completion
- Requires the initiative/intuition to analyse feedback information from people and systems, anticipates potential obstacles to success and implement preventive measures or corrective action on a timely basis
- Require strong interpersonal skills to facilitate team effort and problem solving techniques
- Good knowledge and experience with ERP systems (preferably SAP) for Project Management
- Computer literacy using Microsoft Windows software (such as MS Office)
- Willingness to travel within Indonesia and abroad as the work requires
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent team work and people skills
- Strong character and initiative to take decisive action when needed for the benefit of the company