Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a global leader within the chemicals industry.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for applying and obtaining the regulatory approvals for the specific products and markets, where and when necessary. The candidate will understand and communicate current and anticipated regulations in the areas of interest within the business region for our esteemed client.
- Make and deliver external communication for activities where we wish to proactively communicate with our customer/distributors.
- Qualify and define questions from customers and log information in the relevant database.
- Utilize customer feedback in developing generic solutions to routine customer enquiries and improvement to customer service.
- Responsible to receive and resolve all regulatory attend tickets related to regulatory affairs in the region.
- Advise regional Sales and other internal stakeholders in proactively identifying regulatory requirements for products and markets.
- Drive the necessary application requirements with the local, state and/or national agencies, based on the agreed market introduction strategy in the region, while collaborating with the Group Function.
- Monitor the compliance with the rules on the transport of dangerous consults activities related to the transport of dangerous goods.
- Issue annual reports for submission to the company's management on the activities of the company with regard to the transport of dangerous goods.
- Support of SAP EHS roll-outs, implementation of related modules, shared responsibility together with IT
- Maintenance of relevant data regarding product safety needed