Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of the Biggest Middle-East Financing Institution. Our respected client is seeking a player who has a pivotal role in driving trade finance initiatives, managing relationships, and ensuring compliance with company and business standards. The role will contribute to Institution's success by effectively implementing trade finance strategies and finding as well as maintaining strong client partnerships. The job is based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Relationship and Portfolio Management (Business Development to Private Sector as main responsibility):
- Initiate the Institution's intervention in designated markets, aligning with business plans and regulations.
- Build awareness of Islamic Trade Finance products and financing modes.
- Source and assess opportunities, develop business relationships, and manage client relationships.
Structuring and Negotiation:
- Understand client needs, structure transactions, and draft Term Sheets.
- Conduct due diligence and negotiate Term Sheets in line with Institution guidelines.
- Prepare Credit Memorandum, evaluate risks, and secure approval.
- Coordinate communications, legal documentation, and disbursement.
- Monitor approvals, prepare reports, and coordinate follow-up actions.
- Manage overdue cases within Institution guidelines.
Market Intelligence and Strategy:
- Understand target countries, sectors, and factors impacting international trade.
- Develop market intelligence on trade finance players in the assigned region.
Integrated Trade Solutions:
- Originate leads for Institution's Integrated Trade Solutions.
- Cross-sell Institution's products and services for financial sustainability.
Managing Regional Presence:
- Devise strategies for penetration and lead generation.
- Maximize visibility and brand awareness.
- Participate in trade conferences.
- Maintain client relationships and oversee investment process.
- Manage local offices and support assigned employees.
Key job requirements include:
- Indonesian citizen who is eager and willing to move to Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Marketing/International Business/Trade or related
- Min. 7+ years of prior experience in a Corporate Banking and Financial Institution setup, preferably with Trade Finance products; Prior experience in an Islamic Banking Setup; Prior experience in international trade/cooperation/relations.
- Expert in Partnership / Business Development / Relationship Management, Market Understanding, Due Diligence Process, Risk Guidelines and Procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of Corporate Trade Finance Products
- Advanced knowledge of Cross Border Trading and Transaction Process
- Having knowledge of Islamic Banking and Finance, also strong Business Acumen
- English is compulsory or Arabic, French or other languages may also be required depending on the sub-regions covered
Placement location in Saudi Arabia (permit, flight, living cost, and some other perks will be provided by the company)
*note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.