Sales Manager - Manufacturing Textile
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing textile company. As the company is continuously growing, our client is seeking a professional with at least 8 years of strong experience in sales in textile sectors. This position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Sales Manager will provide a pivotal role in the growth and profitability of company as the key-point of contact to help develop and drive sales with key customers. He/she will manage the business development relationship for a wide portfolio of products especially in Knitting Sectors.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability:
- Responsible for business development of customers to help optimise profit for the company.
- To partner effectively with the customer to drive and manage new sales opportunities to cash generation.
- Responsible for end-to-end order to cash generation, excellent customer service and customer complaint and claim management.
- Bachelor's degree of Management or relevant
- Minimum 8 years of sales in knitting sectors
- Good understanding about textile sectors
- Good understanding in the Business / Organisation goals
- Knowledge about Sales force Solution