Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is exclusively partnered with global leading organization who is well established within the field of fluid engineering.
Our prestigious client is looking for an ideal candidate within Malaysia or the APAC region in driving the set-up and implementation of the APAC bio-chemicals, bio-monomers, oleochemicals and bio-fuels strategy and road map
Key job responsibilities include:
- Coordinating R&D, process development and customer testing activities for bio-based products with global team
- Being the contact person for all technical questions related to bio-based products in APAC, in particular for the bio-chemical, bio-monomers, oleochemicals and bio-fuels
- Ensuring that short term and long-term strategy is executed
- Prioritizing and supervising early phase and sales projects together with other specialists
- Building strong relationships with universities and other technical stakeholders who are active in the field of polymer recycling
- Representing the company at technical conferences and possibly writing technical papers
- Coordinating the company's bio-based "APAC cluster" with the relevant segment representatives
Key job requirements include:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or Process Engineering. A Master's Degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
- At least 7-10 years of experience in the field of bio-chemicals or bio-monomers productions
- Technically agile with critical matters related to the productions of bio-based products
- Well aware of market trends, players and current projects in the APAC bio-economy sector
- Experiences with fermentation processes and/or bio-catalytic processes would be considered as a plus
- A team player, excellent communication skills, aware of multicultural differences.
- Fluent in English, any other language is an advantage.
- Travelling worldwide will be required - (20% - 40%).