Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading company that provides managed services backed by its own scalable technology platforms with a focus on network and digital transformation. The company offers various services including Solutions Design and Engineering, Connectivity, Provisioning, Operational Support, Project Management, and Order Fulfillment Logistics.
As the Service Delivery Specialist, you will be reporting to the Service Delivery Manager and responsible for providing Layer I/Tier I support to the Company's Field Engineers. They are charged with quality assurance, technical assistance, and dispatch documentation.
Key job responsibilities:
- Providing Layer I/Tier I support and guidance to Field Engineers onsite to ensure a successful dispatch.
- Accurately accounts for notes on issues and steps within our ticketing system.
- Routes all site escalations over to the appropriate internal and external group.
- Logging Field Engineers offsite to assure quality completion and documentation.
- Working in a highly collaborative call center environment.
Key job requirements
- 2+ years of working knowledge of data networking and customer support.
- Familiarity with Layer 1 cabling and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with alarm security components.
- Strong computer skills (Windows Operating System).
- Excellent knowledge of the Internet, email, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Ability to type no fewer than 30 words per minute while on the telephone.
- Expert proficiency to communicate clearly in written and oral English.
- Ability to learn complex technical information quickly.
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Able to work unsupervised, self-motivated, and good team player.
- Willing to work onsite.
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong City
- Willing to work on a permanent night shift.
Educational Requirements (include years of experience, required certifications, etc.):
- Certifications including CompTIA Network+ (preferred)
- Associate or bachelor's degree preferred - Computer Science, Networking or Engineering focus.
- 1-2 years field experience as technician or field engineer