Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is exclusively partnered with multinational organization who is well established in the field of chemical manufacturing.
The ideal candidate will be responsible in supporting the organization by streamlining process with increasing the standardization, centralization and visibility of APAC regional statutory reporting; And also train and mentor tax specialists for local regulatory compliance task.
Regional External Audit and Regulatory Liaison
- To establish Regulatory and Statutory Reporting Framework for Asia Pacific region;
- To assist in preparation of Statutory Financial Statements and working with auditors, consultants, GBS team etc., for timely and accurate financial close and audits
- Ensures statutory audit tasks performed are within framework of Group Reporting Requirements and Internal Control System (ICS) of the Company
- To coordinate and follow-up with auditors for timely audit progress, Group reporting and closure.
- Supports ICF for Registrar of Companies and GEMS compliance.
- Work with internal and external auditors during financial and operational audit
- Participate in internal audits, detailing issues and recommendations.
- Coordinate with GBS/In Country Teams for required audit documentation.
- Leading and coaching tax specialist on preparation of local statutory reports.
- Evaluates, investigates, and corrects errors / inconsistencies in financial entries relating to documents, supporting, etc
- Timely generation of quality financial reports and facilitate Regional Finance team tax compliance.
- Lead identification and automation opportunities for compliance activities
- Ensures 3-way checks for components of Balance Sheet
- University (Degree) in Finance or Economics or Accounting ACCA / CPA / CA / CIMA / ICAEW
- 4-6 years of audit work experience, preferably from Big 4 firms
- SAP experience is a must or eagerness to learn.
- China statutory audit experience is a plus advantage.
- Proven track record to manage finance processes, workflows. Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to connect the dots.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Good IT skills with computer spreadsheets, software and automated accounting systems.
- Highly autonomous person with analytical and joined-up thinking.
- Good command of both oral and written local language, English and Mandarin are required.