Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an industry-leading public company with customers in more than 110 countries, operations on six continents, and an energized team of 2,000 employees. They have a portfolio of construction products includes concrete and cement additives, building materials and technologies that ensure specified quality and enhance business productivity.
The Sr. Accountant would be responsible for full spectrum of financial and accounting functions which include compliance with all local legal, statutory, tax, secretary, government regulations, SOX which include but not limit to all direct financial control functions(e.g. liaise with external auditors, tax agents, statistics and regulators).
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for full set of accounts and/or backup for accounting entries posting.
- Ensure accurate & timely preparation and review of management / legal P&L, department costs and balance sheet monthly/quarterly/yearly and report to Controllership team.
- Support Tax and Treasury for cash flow forecast, banks and other statutory requirements.
- Support management team on forecast & budget with profitability and cost control per required.
- Regularly communicate & inform financial situation/ treasury related matters to superior & management team and highlight potential risk if applicable.
- Facilitates the implementation process of corporate policies and internal control for Finance Department.
- Be able take information and understanding gathered financial performance and position and its sub-units and translate as support and advice for the commercial management.
- Support the ANZ Finance Manager with the delivery of team finance goals and objectives.
- Assists for the compliance with taxation reporting requirements and Australia/New Zealand accounting standards including the preparation of GST, FBT, payroll tax, workers compensation and other ad hoc reports as required.
- Work closely with company's Internal & External Auditors & act as advisory role for internal control of other functions.
- Work with General Accounting, Assets, Accounts Payable and other function lines in locations in charge.
- Review accounting entries and sub-ledgers are maintained into Black-line system according to accepted practice and company policy & SOX internal controls.
- High preference: CPA, Controllership, Tax and Internal Audit experience
- Minimum of 5-10 years of internal / external audit experience in a combination of Big 4 and MNC environment
- Technically proficient and solid experience in local FRS, tax, pension & experience in ANZ book is a plus.
- An excellent team player who is hands-on with leadership qualities and able to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and able to work with various cultural environment though out Asia(including Australia)
- Sound Microsoft Office skills and databases, SAP knowledge is preferred