Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Technology Division is partnered and is recruiting on behalf of a leading restaurant technology start-up originally founded in New York city. Due to rapid growth and expansion, our distinguished client is currently seeking for an exceptional System Content Specialist. The role is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Conducting phone calls with new clients regarding menu questionnaires.
- Data entry for content implementation and transfer of data from survey forms into the Company's database systems.
- Collaborate with the other departments and clients on validating the menu system/database.
- Organize and maintain the menu database up to date and make any necessary changes.
- Other content duties assigned.
- Superb verbal communication skill.
- Problem-solving lover with a curious mind.
- Hungry to learn new skills and have a career-driven mindset.
- Bachelor's degree or Associate degree with experience.
- Work experience in customer service, restaurant, or hospitality industry is a plus.
- Minimum 40 WPM typing speed.
- Work experience with Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Detailed orientated, organized.
- A fast learner, a team player, and a self-motivator.
- Fluency in Mandarin is required.
- Intermediate level English in reading and writing.