Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an innovative technology solutions provider focused on Cyber Security, Hybrid Cloud, Global Network Management, Disaster Recovery, and traditional Managed Services.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer who will be responsible for remote client support, as well as infrequent onsite support, including heavy interaction with end-users in diverse computing environments, demonstrate technical proficiency, have strong verbal and written communication skills, and have the desire to learn and be involved in all aspects of IT. The job is in Clark Global City, Pampanga, Philippines, and offers an onsite work arrangement.
Key job responsibilities:
- Ability to handle diverse computing environments in a wide cross section of business clients.
- Analyze and document an unfamiliar client / server network environment while assessing the quickest path to resolution.
- Perform rapid analysis of workstation level incidents and consistently demonstrate the ability to determine the cause.
- Sets client expectations appropriately throughout the troubleshooting process.
- Utilizes appropriate software utilities, protect software, and vendor or application specific tools to provide fastest resolution of customer incidents.
- Monitor the Remote Service Center (RSC) Service Board for newly created service tickets.
- Prioritize tickets created.
- Follows best practices for escalating tickets to Tier 2 engineers.
- Communicate steps taken during troubleshooting and resolutions through clear non-technical communication.
- Demonstrate the correct level of urgency while resolving client incidents.
- Resolution of incidents/requests related to, but not limited to the following:
- Mail Application/Office 365 issues
- Client/Server Connectivity issues (per SOP)
- Time Sensitive and VIP Workstation incidents
- File Restores
- Remote Access incidents (Citrix and Terminal Services)
- Password Resets
- Networked Printer Issues
Key job qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree, Technical Degree, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent problem solver; able to prioritize and coordinate between tasks.
- 2-4+ years desktop support experience
- Knowledge of mobile device configurations and troubleshooting
- Experience installing, troubleshooting, and customizing Microsoft Office including Outlook configurations.
- Experience troubleshooting workstation hardware issues.
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory.
- Ability to articulate technical information and convey to non-technical people.
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment as well as alone.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Other Preferred Technical Knowledge:
- In depth knowledge of Windows OS (7, 8.1, 10, etc.)
- Experience with Windows Server
- Experience with monitoring and remote management tools
- Experience with Apple OS
- Experience with VMWare
- CompTIA Net +
- Microsoft: MCP/MCITP/MCSA