Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is partnered with a multinational organization who is established in the field of manufacturing, providing solutions and innovation within the segment of electrical wire and cabling systems for multiple industries. Our client is seeking for a Territory Account Manager to be responsible for setting and communicating sales targets that promote long-term incremental sales growth within a set of named focus end user accounts. The candidate will be directly reporting to the Sales Manager and the position is based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Developing and executing evidence-based sales plans to meet the pre-set annual sales target.
- Establishing and nurturing strong relationships with top named key accounts clients.
- Travelling to businesses to conduct sales presentations, understand customer current practices, and propose solutions improvement proposals with the available product solutions from the company.
- Resolving clients' concerns in a timely and amicable manner.
- Maintaining detailed records on key accounts.
- Presenting in-depth reports to the director of sales and other stakeholders, as required.
- Conducting regular market research to maintain an updated knowledge of consumers' needs and competitors' activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or related fields is recommended.
- Experience in managing structured cabling system/Network Connectivity solutions in an FSI environment.
- Consultative selling skills, solutions proposal based on customer requirements.
- Demonstrable experience as a territory account manager.
- A proven history of meeting sales target.
- Proficiency in customer relationship management software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong vertical and lateral thinking abilities.
- The ability to build long-lasting professional relationships.
- A self-driven approach to work.