Executive Search Firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting for a Trade Marketing Specialist on behalf of a leading manufacturer of home industrial goods. The role will report to the Trade Marketing Manager for National Accounts Group (NAG) and will be responsible Manage their respective accounts under NAG. Role requires on-site work setup at Alabang, Muntinlupa.
- Reports directly to the Trade Marketing Manager for National Accounts Group (NAG)
- Manage his or her respective accounts under NAG (National Accounts Group) through the following efforts:
- Regular "business reviews" of each account.
- Management of both "Brand-initiated" and "Sales and Trade-initiated" New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Implementation and post-evaluation of all trade marketing programs such as trade and consumer promotions, events and activation.Implementation and audit of "Retail
- Placement Standards" and "Planogram".
- Implementation of display and merchandising guidelines that ensures the brand and product awareness thereby resulting to increase in sell-out.
- Regular trade audit or store check to gather consumer insights, assess trade marketing needs and ensure the proper implementation of all trade marketing initiatives.
- Direct Sales Expense (DSE) monitoring to ensure that all activities per account are within the standard budget.
- Coordination of all trade marketing initiatives with various departments through identified, agreed, and established work process.
- Maintenance and regular update of the following files and documentation:
- Masterlist of products of all NAG accounts (including Mat Code, SKU Code, Product Description, SRP, Trade Commission and Regular Buycost)
- Trade Marketing Promotional Plans (TMPP)
- NPI Monitoring (from Sell-in to actual placement to post-evaluation)
- Retail Placement Standards and Planogram
- Accounts' "Thematic Calendar" or "Calendar of Events and Activities"
- "Trade Audit" and/or "Store Check" findings
- At least 2-3 years experience in marketing.
- Experience in product category and trade marketing is a plus.
- Excellent analytic, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent management skills.
- Willingness to work on-site in Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
- Willing to do field work.