Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the leading Market Research companies. Our respected client is seeking a professional with suitable qualifications. The job is based in Indonesia.
- Under direct supervision, assists the sales team in selling the company's products and services within assigned accounts or territory to achieve assigned revenue goal.
- Assists other members of the sales team in preparing and delivering proposals to client.
- Identifies contract expansion opportunities within assigned account(s) and elevates for qualification and decision to pursue.
- May interacts with marketing, market research and/or IT at the user level in existing and prospective client(s).
- Represents the company to the client and the client to the company in all sales related activities.
- Monitors client satisfaction with contracted deliverables and provides feedback to Account team members on level of customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage renewals and subscriptions. As required, may participate in contract renewal efforts on large multi-year contracts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of four (4) years' experience, preferably in sales.
- Good Customer Account Management and Servicing Skills.
- Strong Communication and Listening Skills.
- Strong Organizational Skills/Manage Multiple Priorities.
- Strong Analytical/Problem Solving Skills.
- Good Negotiating Skills.
- Good Account Development & Planning/Presentation Skills. Understanding of Pharmaceutical Marketplace & Industry Business Challenges/Opportunities.
- Market Research Method/Practice Knowledge.