International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global consulting firm. Our client is looking for a professional and experienced candidate with at least 8 years of working experience in advisory service for corporate finance and 3 years in managerial position. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
Provide financial advisory services to our wide range of local & international clients in various industries and perform critical aspects throughout the transaction lifecycle in a client-facing role. The position reports to the Partner
- Quickly develop an understanding of the client business and its drivers, including analysis of historical performance, working capital, capital expenditure, forecasts and underlying assumptions
- Support Partners in their relationship management responsibilities, including with current and prospective clients. Build and maintain ongoing, long-term relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Executing and closing M&A transactions, including the preparation of confidential information memorandums, potential buyer/target lists, initiating discussions with buyers/sellers, facilitating due diligence, negotiating with buyers/sellers, and working with legal counsel to prepare definitive purchase/sale documentation
- Sourcing and closing M&A transactions, with a strong focus on business development
- Manage, develop and mentor team members.
- Degree or Master's in economics, Statistics, Business, Finance or equivalent
- Strong in financial modelling and valuation, Transaction and execution experiences
- Exceptional communication, presentation and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal relations and ability to work and lead effectively in teams
- CPA, ACCA, CFA or similar certifications are a plus