Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a multinational industrial trading and manufacturing company. Our respected client is seeking a SEA Financial Planning Business Partner, who will lead the financial rhythms of the organization, including annual and multi-year operating plans. You will provide analytical business decision support to senior management and across the organization. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Financial planning Business Partner and Financial Analyst professionals utilize both quantitative and qualitative analysis of all operational aspects of a company in order to evaluate the company's progress toward achieving its goals and to map out future goals and plans. The candidate will perform budgeting, forecasting, and analysis that support major commercial decisions in SEA.
- Partner with leaders to deliver meaningful insights to inform business decisions and drive action.
- Leads annual capital and operating budget process.
- Leads the Long-Range Planning process to deliver a multi-year view of total company financial outlook, critical for strategic planning and valuation analysis.
- Oversees the Capital Approval process, generating clear visibility of costs and benefits of proposed Capital projects prior to approving spend.
- Enhance, implement, and enforce scalable financial practices, including policies, procedures, and processes that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness.
- FP&A Analysts consider economic and business trends, review past company performance, and attempt to anticipate obstacles and potential problems, all with an eye toward forecasting a company's future financial results.
- Oversee a broad array of financial affairs, including income, expenses, taxes, capital expenditures, investments, and financial statements.
- Evaluating whether the company's current assets and investments are the best use of the company's excess working capital, by looking at return on investment (ROI) and comparisons with other ways the company might utilize its cash flow (e.g., other possible investments, increased stock dividends, etc.)
- Gauging the company's overall financial health, primarily by using key financial ratios such as the debt-to-equity ratio, current ratio, and interest coverage ratio
- Determining which of the company's products or product lines generate the largest portion of its net profit.
- Examining and evaluating the cost-efficiency of each department of the company, considering what percentage of the company's financial resources each department consumes.
- Working with individual departments to prepare budgets and consolidate them into one overall corporate budget.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts of the company's future operations
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Male / Female. Bachelor's degree or higher Major in Accounting, Financial, Economics, Business Administration, and other related fields.
- Extensive experience in financial analysis, with strong Leadership, teambuilding, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work in a fast-growing and cross-functional across hierarchies, in the matrix organization structure.
- Process and Result Oriented,
- Contracting skills and strong commercial acumen
- Proficient in English language - written and verbal.