International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global marketing execution agency. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking for Global Creative Director position. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The dedicated Global Creative Director role will be based in Vietnam office and a crucial link between our offices across the world and part of the management group with reference to the company COO.
- Accountable for delivering firm graphic creative work to important clients with global operations.
- Managing large teams of over 40 individuals spread throughout 4 countries.
- Recognize the difficulties and value of fostering world-class creative work at scale, as well as the need to establish best practices for every department and beyond.
- Being a strategic, self-sufficient, experienced person with a keen eye for detail.
- Being a major role in the organization's creative department will assist set the bar for future corporate designers.
- Be a solid strategic partner for executives from various fields.
- Create and nurture high-performing cross-disciplinary teams.
- Particularly in roles focusing on scaled creative production, digital marketing firms, or the graphic industry, and have at least 10 to 12 years' experience working in total at fast-growing companies.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience creating and leading diverse teams, including recruiting, fostering, and leading top performers in the role of production director or a position of a like nature from another global marketing production advertising agency.
- Ability to communicate, read, listen and write in English is must.
- You are accustomed to managing a global team and a global clientele and are successful in managing a global creative production team.
- The person we're searching for must appreciate and be skilled at working in a global setting where contact with our offices across the world is crucial.
- It is essential to have a thorough awareness of diverse cultures and the ability to collaborate across time zones.